"We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to quality and friendly, professional customer service."From our modest beginnings in 1985 as a direct wholesaler, we’ve grown to become a valued supplier to some of the most discerning buyers in the industry today. Every year we ship over 50 million feet from our own kiln production.
Consistent, Color-sensitive Northern Hardwoods
From our state-of-the-art concentration yards located in the heart of the Great Lakes producing region, we offer the most consistent, color-sensitive Northern hardwoods available on the market. Everything we sell is graded carefully after hit-or-miss surfacing for color and yield. While the NHLA rules remain the foundation for our grading process, we provide a variety of custom-tailored grade sorts.
- 2.8 million feet of dry kiln capacity
- 12 million feet of lumber inventory
- Complete milling facilities including hit-or-miss planing, cabinet finish planing and straight-line ripping
- Custom color and proprietary grade sorting
- Custom gang ripping programs
- Custom moulded profiles
- Mixed loads with consistent quality across all species
- Export packaging and overseas freight services available